Forklift Leasing: The Flexibility You Want...The Equipment You Need
Get the equipment you need to grow at fixed costs.
Johnston leasing programs are another way we can provide you with the most cost-effective solution to your materials handling needs. Leasing is a valuable financial tool, used by companies large and small to meet short and long term capital goals.
We can create true one-of-a-kind leasing solutions to help you acquire the equipment you need. A Johnston lease provides flexibility - the lease term, purchase option, and periodic cost can all be tailored to your individual needs. We can also combine a comprehensive maintenance program into your monthly lease payment.
There are many advantages to leasing:
- Avoid Obsolescence: As your operation changes, so do your equipment needs. At the end of the lease term, you can return equipment that no longer fits your operational needs.
- Conserve Capital: Don't tie up your precious capital in equipment.
- Easier Budgeting: With a Johnston lease, your monthly equipment cost is fixed. We can also combine a maintenance program into your monthly payment.
- Finance Soft Costs: You may be able to include expenses associated with equipment use - such as shipping, installation and sales tax - in the lease agreement.
- Flexibility: You can structure payment terms to meet cash flow or budgetary requirements. Lease terms can range from 12 to 84 months and may be extended with flexible renewal options. At lease end, you can purchase the equipment, upgrade to new equipment or continue the lease.
- Hedge Inflation: Lease payments remain the same for the duration of your lease regardless of inflationary pressures.
- Preserve Credit Lines: Preserve your established lines of credit by making Johnston your source of equipment financing.
- Taxing Advantages: Depending on lease terms, lease payments may be fully deductible as a business expense.
Choose the Johnston lease that is right for you.
- Master Lease: This lease is flexible with an open-ended approach allowing for addition of future equipment and terms, payment plans and tax treatment all tailored to your specific needs.
- Capital Lease: This lease provides benefits of ownership without large cash for new or used equipment, with a nominal $1 purchase option, terms up to 7 years with fixed monthly payments.
- Full Maintenance Lease: This lease encompasses a comprehensive fleet management program and assures service at a predictable, predetermined price.