Forklift Parts: Keeping Your Trucks On The Job
Today, you and your forklift fleet are expected to perform like never before. You need maximum uptime and Johnston can provide it, no matter what the make of your truck.
A truck out of service costs you money. That’s why all our parts, regardless of brand name, are delivered fast to get your trucks back on the job quickly.
To achieve this high level of performance and gain your trust, you can expect:
- Access to over 250,000 aftermarket parts specific to thousands of electric and I/C lift truck models
- Dedicated, trained and responsive parts specialists whose only goal is to get the part you need as soon as possible
- Genuine RayBuilt® parts as an affordable alternative without sacrificing quality
- Access to LiftPartnersâ„¢ who offer parts for all makes and models of lift trucks
- A full supply of parts for all our offered products including Big Joe, JLG, and KardexRemstar VLM’s and Carousels
- Access to over 100,000 Raymond part numbers through The Raymond Corporation’s Parts Division.
- Thousands of line items in stock at each of our 12 stocking branches
- 95% parts fill rate
- Availability of a full complement of wearable parts in each of our 350 service maintenance vans
- Same or next day shipping available for stocked items
- Dedicated consignment programs, where parts are stored in your warehouse and you only pay for what you use
- Competitive pricing you can bank on
It is critical to get the parts you need when you need them, and in order to maintain the highest lift truck parts availability and coverage, Johnston Equipment partners with and/or utilizes factory-authorized Raymond Parts, RayBuilt and LiftPartners.