You Keep Things Moving
As one of our road warriors you enjoy: solving complex electro-mechanical problems in an efficient way so your customers can get to the work they are meant to be doing; delivering to your high personal standards for quality workmanship Working independently with the support and backing of a reliable team; cultivating relationships with customers; working in an ethical environment; opportunities to continue to develop your technical skills.
You also value:
- A safe, fair and rewarding work environment
- A guaranteed 40-hour work-week
- Lots of opportunity for overtime
- A competitive benefits package
When you are with Johnston Equipment you:
- Have access to robust compensation and health benefits packages
- Receive paid training in hydraulics and electro-mechanical for both Raymond and other brand machines
- Have more opportunities for long-term career advancement than any other material handling dealer in Canada
- Work for a company that places great emphasis on health and safety as demonstrated by our Ideal Maintenance™ and Raymond Certification programs
- Have additional earning potential through our unique Technician Lead Program
Require more information?
For technical questions or comments regarding employment applications, please contact Johnston Equipment’s HR Team at:
|Mail:||5990 Avebury Road, Mississauga, Ontario L5R 3R2
GN Johnston Equipment Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to providing reasonable accommodation for applicants with physical and mental disabilities.